Nōwn POS is the all-in-one customer recognition retail solution. We put the focus on the person behind the purchase. We’re out to prove that traditional loyalty programs don’t work and scalable, authentic connections between a business and their customers is the only path to success. We’re taking over the retail & quick serve markets and we want your help to do it.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Quality Assurance Engineer who is not afraid to take advantage of new challenges and opportunities offered by a growing company. As our QA Engineer, you will be focused on making sure that our internal and customer facing apps are of the highest standards. This will involve the implementation of testing activities, detection of problem areas and responsibility for planning corrective action when defects are found. You'll be a key member of the development team. You will always represent the customer's voice when it comes to the high quality expectation that our customers entrust in us.
- Performing functional testing for iOS and Android native applications
- Closely work with the development team to implement product functional testing, document, track and report defects
- Creating and executing detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for development and design tasks.
- Reviewing product and technical documents and providing meaningful feedback
- Provide input as required to the planning, requirements and design process for new product features, with an eye toward testability.
Our dream candidate
- Has three to five years’ experience on technical projects.
- Has knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Is proactive in working with developers on new features/bug fixes and understanding what and how to test them
- Has experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, and test cases.
- Is able to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Possesses a working knowledge of test management software (e.g. JIRA, TestRail)
- Is comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Has experience in scripting language (Python, Perl, Bash, or other)
- We have a small team and we LOVE working with each other. We want someone who wants to fit and grow with our culture.
- This includes working hard, not being afraid of trying anything, helping each other out when needed, and being POSITIVE. Positive energy is big here!
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Here's what we provide
- An office conveniently located downtown
- Snacks and COFFEE
- The opportunity to work with a team of amazing people in an entrepreneurial, forward thinking environment
- A dog friendly office
- Incredible social events
To apply, please email email@example.com and include your resume.