Shape the future of commerce.
Lucova Inc. is an emerging technology company that combines tech, data and people together to bring back the human experience to the world of commerce. The tools we build are used daily by brands across North America to personalize their customers experience like never before. We turn each and every transaction into a meaningful interaction, and empower our clients to provide.
What you'll do:
- Be part of the design and development of the Lucova platform
- Prepare any documentation and specifications as needed to communicate solutions to senior team members
- Learn and implement quality standards and processes, as well as become proficient in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards
- Tests, tests, tests! We love test scripts, and anything that can help us troubleshoot and debug
- It’s a fast paced environments so having great time management skills is a must
- Join other team members on client engagements and presentations
What you'll need:
- Education: Bachelor degree with a technical major in engineering or computer science or equivalent in experience and expertise
- 1-3 yrs experience with frontend web application development (side projects, work related experience, industry experience)
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, JS package managers, and task runners an asset
- Strong attention to details, security and delivery on specifications
- Demonstrate initiative, an ability to multitask, and time management skills
What you can expect:
- A chance to work with a core set of passionate individuals
- Hands-on opportunity to help shape the future of the company
- A chance to disrupt the in-store status quo through the development of innovative solutions
- Exposure to startup culture
- A great team that will support and grow you in your role, as you support us
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume.