Shape the future of commerce.
Lucova Inc. is an emerging technology company with clients across North America. We bring technology, data and people together to enhance and personalize the human experience of commerce. Our tools allow brands to personalize each unique experience and interact with their customers like never before. We turn each and every transaction into a meaningful customer interaction.
What you'll do:
- Join our core tech team and participate in solution design and development of Lucova platform
- Prepare appropriate documentation and specifications as needed to communicate solution to senior members
- Adhere to appropriate quality standards including following all quality processes and payment card industry (PCI) standards
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technical problems, build test solutions, and oversee test scripts to validate all new software developments and enhancements
- Employ sound time-management practices in order to meet external deadlines
- Participate with team members on client engagements/presentations
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Education: Bachelor (4yr) degree with a technical major in engineering or computer science (or equivalent)
- Track record of developing well designed backend solutions
- Strong attention to details, security and delivery on specifications
- Demonstrate initiative, multitasking and strong time management skills
- Additional experience working in the financial or mobile development industry would be an asset
What you can expect:
- Hands-on opportunity to help shape the future of the company
- A chance to disrupt the in-store status quo through the development of innovative solutions
- Exposure to startup culture
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume.