Lucova is a privately funded tech startup based out of downtown Toronto. Here at Lucova, we're building out our future vision of commerce each and everyday. We’re pushing the boundaries of technology but remain laser focused on the human experience behind it all.
About the role
We're looking for a Customer Success professional with experience in enterprise SaaS, or dealing with customers in a tech related field. You’ll apply your skills and experience to develop and refine our Customer Success processes, guidelines, and support documentation. Our customer base is rapidly growing, so we need an individual able to adapt and keep up with the pace required for this role.
As a CS professional you’ll be working directly with our customers to prepare them for success. You'll be on the front lines to hear from our customers, figure out what their needs are, and to document them to report back to the team.
Customer technical support will also be part of your daily duties. You will need to learn the system inside and out so you can provide top notch answers and support to our clients.
- Be on the front line dealing with clients ranging from Universities and Colleges to a small mom and pop shop down the street
- Take a lead role in investigating and troubleshooting technical issues as they come up for clients. Direct them to existing support assets, or work with other team members to find a satisfactory solution for our clients
- Stay engaged with existing clients to ensure they are happy and satisfied with the product
- Be dedicated to the success of our clients and to ensure they get the proper training and support to achieve that
- Gather and collect all feedbacks and leanings from the field and relay it back to the product and management team to further improve our solution
- Assist operations and sales with new customers to build and implement successful deployments
- Develop and maintain customer metrics to ensure we have tangible numbers to pin our goals against
- Stay up to date with our existing product line and solution as a whole to ensure our customers get knowledgeable answers in a quick and timely manner
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support, preferably with some experience in web/app development, or any programming experience
- Problem solving skills, and an ability to work with clients to get down to the root cause of an issue
- The skills to handle challenging situations where quick decisions need to be made
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- The drive and enthusiasm to learn new technologies and skills
- Self motivation to work with minimal guidance to reach your goals
- An ability to remain fun and upbeat in this challenging role
- We have a small team and we love working with each other. We want someone who will fit in to our early established culture.
- This includes working hard, not being afraid of trying anything, helping each other out when needed, and being POSITIVE. Positive energy is big here!
If you’re a self-starter with energy and ambition, who is well organised and excited by the idea of working in a startup with huge potential, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org